Medicare Supplement Plan M
- Hospital Deductible (Medicare Part A Deductible): $1,316 benefit
- Hospitalization: Part A co-insurance (20%) plus coverage for 365 additional days after Medicare benefits end.
- Medical Expenses: Part B co-insurance (generally 20% of Medicare-approved expenses) or co-payments for hospital outpatient services).
- Blood: Plan pays first 3 pints of blood each year.
- Hospice: Part A coinsurance
- Skilled Nursing Facility Co-insurance: Plan pays up to $164.50 per day for the 21st through the 100th day.
- Foreign Travel Benefit: After $250 deductible, covers 80% up to a lifetime maximum benefit of $50,000.