Medicare Supplement Plan K
- Hospital Deductible (Medicare Part A Deductible): $1,316 benefit
- Hospitalization: Part A co-insurance (20%) plus coverage for 365 additional days after Medicare benefits end.
- Medical Expenses: Part B co-insurance (generally 10% of Medicare-approved expenses) or co-payments for hospital outpatient services). You will be responsible for the remaining 10%.
- Blood: Plan pays first 3 pints of blood each year.
- Hospice: 50% Part A coinsurance
- Skilled Nursing Facility Co-insurance: Plan pays up to $82.25 per day for the 21st thru 100th day.
- Out of Pocket Limit: $4,960; paid at 100% after limit reached.